Chattanooga, Tennessee


Email John Rice John Rice on LinkedIn John Rice on Twitter John Rice on Facebook
John Rice
John Rice
Contributor •

Injured on the Job – What to do to Protect your rights in Tennessee

Comments Off

1. If physically capable make sure notice/notice in writing is given to your employer. If you are a sub-contractor notice to the general contractor.

2. Make sure that you are given a panel of 3 doctors to choose from.

3. Make sure all required notices are published by the employer or general contractor to the Tennessee Department of Labor.

4. Make sure you acquire your temporary total benefits or 66 2/3 of your regular salary for the past 52 weeks.

5. Do not give a statement to the insurance carrier.

6. Get an attorney involved early to protect documentation and your rights.