1. If physically capable make sure notice/notice in writing is given to your employer. If you are a sub-contractor notice to the general contractor.
2. Make sure that you are given a panel of 3 doctors to choose from.
3. Make sure all required notices are published by the employer or general contractor to the Tennessee Department of Labor.
4. Make sure you acquire your temporary total benefits or 66 2/3 of your regular salary for the past 52 weeks.
5. Do not give a statement to the insurance carrier.
6. Get an attorney involved early to protect documentation and your rights.